When you get to the pop-up vaccination centre:
- Only come if you are free of coronavirus symptoms
- Bring with you your Kela card and picture ID (for those under 18, just a Kela card)
- Observe safety distances and good hand hygiene
- Use a face mask
- Dress in a shirt that can be easily removed
- After the vaccination, it is recommended that you stay for 15–30 minutes at the vaccina-tion centre for monitoring.
- Schoolchildren: Bring with you (voluntary) the City of Turku vaccination consent form. (in Finnish)
Only first doses of the coronavirus vaccine will be given at these events.
- Mondays 6, 13, 20 and 27 September, 12–4 p.m. Pansio Health Station (address Hyrköistentie 26–28)
- Tuesdays 7, 14, 21 and 28 September, 12–4 p.m. Pansio Health Station (address Hyrköistentie 26–28)
- Sunday 12 September, 8.45 a.m.–3.15 p.m. Pansio Health Station (address Hyrköisten-tie 26–28)
All the above-mentioned vaccination events are free of charge, and no appointment is re-quired for them. At the events, queue numbers will, however, and the vaccines will be admin-istered based on these numbers. Be prepared to wait your turn outside.
General instructions for all pop-up events
- People being vaccinated will be offered the BioNTech-Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine or the Moderna Spikevax vaccine. Both are mRNA vaccines. There will be no opportunity to choose.
- Only first doses of the coronavirus vaccine will be given at these pop-up events. At this stage, second doses of the vaccine are only available by appointment.
- If you attend a pop-up event and you already have an appointment at another corona-virus vaccine centre (e.g. Satakunnantie 105), please cancel the appointment through eTerveyspalvelut or the COVID-19 vaccination helpline (tel. 02 266 0159). Similarly, if you have registered for a vaccination on otanrokotteen.turku.fi, but you have not yet re-ceived a time, please delete your registration on the same website. That way, we can avoid duplicate bookings and can offer the time that you have booked to someone else who needs it.
- Those coming for a pop-up vaccination should be prepared to queue.