The coronavirus vaccination reception vaccinates people who are getting their second dose of vaccine and who lives in Turku. Vaccination starts on 13 September.
When you come to a pop-up:
- Only come for your vaccination if you are well.
- Bring your Kela card with you.
- Keep safety distances and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Wear a face mask both upon arrival and inside.
- Wear a shirt that you can easily take off.
- Be prepared to stay at the vaccination site for approximately 15-30 minutes after vaccination.
The coronavirus vaccination reception vaccinates people who are getting their second dose of vaccine:
- Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 15:15 at The coronavirus vaccination reception, Satakunnantie 105
- You must calculate yourself that the interval between the 1st and 2nd vaccines is at least 6 weeks. Otherwise, vaccination cannot be administered at the vaccination reception, as the vaccination interval must be at least 6 weeks. Everyone must take this into account.
- You should remember to cancel the 2nd vaccination appointment reserved previously.
General information about the pop up vaccinations
- Everyone will be offered the BioNTech-Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine or the Moderna Spikevax vaccine. These are also the vaccines currently in use in Finland that are conditionally authorised for use in people 12 years of age or older. Both vaccines are mRNA vaccines.
- If you come to a pop-up vaccination event, and you already have an appointment elsewhere, for example in Satakunnantie 105, please cancel your appointment via electronic health services (turku.fi/eterveyspalvelut) or the corona vaccination helpline (tel. 02 266 0159). Likewise, if you have signed up for the vaccination waiting list in otanrokotteen.turku.fi but have not yet received an appointment, go remove your registration. This way we can avoid needless appointments and can offer your vaccination appointment to someone else that needs it.
- Vaccines are also given to those who work in Turku without a Finnish personal identity number.