You can check when the service you require is in your language, book an appointment, register for work and education skills mapping, or language groups.
Available in English and Finnish
Reserve time for:
- Law Advisor: Mon- Tue 12–16, Wed 9–13
- Social guidance: Mon 9 –13, Thu 9-12, and Wed 13–16
- Business Advisor: Mon 13–16, Tue 12-16 pm and Wed 9–13
- Study Advisor for Secondary Education: Wed 9–12
- Study Advisor for University of Applied Sciences/ SIMHE (every other week): Wed 12–16
We will help you get started if you are newly arrived in Turku by setting up a plan to help you settle in smoothly. We can guide you in finding a job, networking, Finnish courses, finding a place to live, and getting to know services that The City of Turku provides (including child care and free time activities).
Service is only available in English.
Walk-in times: Tue noon to 4 pm and Thur1pm to 4 pm
With reservations: mon 9 am to 1 pm
Old Infotori services are now part of the new International House Turku services.
- The customer is always in the middle of the new service delivery system.
– In a way, we are a midway point.
Integration means interactive development involving immigrants and society at large, the aim of which is to provide immigrants with the knowledge a