New customer at the immigrant office
The services of the immigrant office are targeted at immigrants with refugee backgrounds in Turku who have lived in Finland for a maximum of three years.
Sign up at the immigrant office info desk Mon–Fri 9–10 a.m. and take your ID card, residence permit decision and rental agreement with you.
In the units of the Social Work for Families with Children, the social workers assess the service needs in cooperation with the client, with his or her relatives and with other actors in case it is necessary. Other workers of the team can also participate in the evaluation of the service needs of the client.
Every resident of a municipality has the right for the evaluation of the service needs based on the Social Welfare Act.
During the evaluaton of the service needs
- Social Work with the Adults
- Southern District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Western District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Northern District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Services for the homeless
- Immigrant Office