Until 11 August, adults and children aged 12 and over will be given COVID-19 vaccinations without an appointment in Turku at the city centre, Mänty
Paxlovid medication requires a careful assessment of the situation, and the decision to start treatment is always made by a physician.
The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) recommends fifth vaccinations for:
- those aged 12 or over whose immune system is sev
At this moment fourth coronavirus vaccinations are given for the following groups in Turku
- for medical risk groups of everyone
- Coronavirus vaccinations are offered to all those five years of age and over.
Residents of Turku aged 12 or over will be vaccinated on
Varissuo health station (address Nisse Kavon katu 3):
Third dose is given to enhance and extend the protection provided by the two doses in people whose vaccinations have been administered a long time
- THL recommends a third dose of coronavirus vaccine for at-risk 12- to 17-year-olds.
Only first doses of the coronavirus vaccine will be given at these events.
The coronavirus vaccination reception will move from the Fair Center to Satakunnantie 105 (formerly Kontti secondhand store) and will operate on ne
The City of Turku asks all residents to behave responsibly in their free time.
“The epidemic situation is now looking good.
The coronavirus situation is considerably worse in other countries than Finland, and it shows in the infection rates.
– The incidence and number of COVID-19 cases are clearly on the decline.
– The coming weeks are looking brighter than the past weeks.