Affordable exercise all season long with a single load!
The affordable Student Wristband is intended for students in upper secondary education (general upper secondary schools and vocational schools) and higher education institutions. The wristband encourages the user to exercise when it best suits their schedule. The Student Wristband is valid for six months from the date of purchase, and the user can use it once a day to access a sporting facility of their choice. The right to purchase the product requires a valid student card or certificate to be presented.
Turku makes everyone move – Future policies for developing the sports facilities network and the sports culture
In the coming years, the City of Turku's sports facility network will have significant update needs, as several central and popular sports facilities reach the end of their life cycle.
The objective is to promote fitness and wellbeing of all people, professional prerequisites of top athletes and competitiveness and attractiveness of the whole city. The mission is to create an ecosystem which promotes sports, exercise, wellbeing and health by integrating actors.
Turku will become nationally and internationally attractive and respected centre of sports and exercise, combining:
Entry fees to gyms and indoor/outdoor swimming pools
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Petrelius Swimming Hall (pool and gym)
- Kupittaa Sports Hall (one-time fees only from Kupittaa Bowl)
- Paattisten aluetalo gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
- Varissuo Ice Hall gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
Adult priced entries are valid for 2 years from the loading date.
Safety instructions for participants in Children´s wonderland
• Anyone can atted the event, number of participants is not limited. One can arrive to the event when ever and registration is no longer in use.
• Every child should have a responsible adult with them. We recommend that one adult is needed for 1-3 children.
• Participate in the event only if you feel completely healthy.
• Please take care of your hand hygiene.
• Keep safe distance to others.
Immigrants are welcome to use all services organized by the Sports Services Centre. All Turku residents can also participate in multicultural activities. Gym, swimming and ball sports are offered seperately to men and women.
Participation at half price for immigrants who have lived in Turku for less than three years (i.e. are covered by the Act on the Integration of Immigrants), or are participating in KOTO activities.
Spring season: Mon 7 Hebruary – Sun 22 May
Children and young people
Multicultural sports and exercise clubs