The renaissance-period banquet floor allows for events to be held in the King’s or Queen’s Hall, Queen’s Chamber, or Southern Hall. The amazing Bryggman Hall on the top floor is particularly well suited for lectures and seminars.
There are different kinds of festive halls, meeting rooms, premises and gyms available for renting.
Please contact us for further information and for booking: email@example.com
Do you lack a venue for a meeting or for a festive event? Arkea’s Restaurant Nereidi can be transformed to a venue for a festive event for up to 180 persons.
The address of the restaurant is Postikatu 2 in the Pitkämäki region in Turku.
We also arrange festive events and other happenings with style in a professional manner. Please feel free to reach us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 631 7586 to ask further information.
Meeting Room and Event Venue Mestari
Mestari is a meeting room and event venue in a wooden house which is located along the street Vartiovuorenkatu. The room can host about 35 persons. In the meeting room, there is a data projector and a DVD player available. In the kitchen, there is an electric oven and a stove, coffee machine, water boiler, microwave owen, fridge, freezer, dish washer as well as dishware and serving pieces available.
Kompassi has the following equipment:
- Accommodation for 30 people (2 bedrooms) (mattresses, blankets and pillows – bring your own bedlinens!)
- Automatic oil heating in the cabin
- An electric cooker, a fridge-freezer, a microwave oven, a coffee maker, a toaster, dishes and cooking utensils
- A wood-heated sauna, 3 showers,3 toilets, a dressing room, a washroom, toilets, an accessible toilet, a drying cabinet
- A fireplace and a piano in the cabin
- Cleaning utensils and detergents
See the floor plan (pdf, in Finnish):
- Located on the second floor of the Mansion, this is a beautiful venue for banquets and meetings. The venue holds 60 people, and seating arrangements are made according to the customer’s wishes.
- Price 300€/event.
Christmas Peace Room
- Located on the second floor of the Mansion, this unique venue holds 7 people.
- Price 100€/event.
The Old Great Square has a variety of options for hiring venues. The Old Town Hall and the Brinkkala Mansion are great historical milieus to have a unique banquet or meeting in.
You can find information on these venues on the side menu on the left.
The old henhouse in Kurala is available for hire. It is a unique place to host your birthday party, a conference, a lecture or a sporting event. You are free to organize your own catering and move the furniture around in the henhouse.
The venues include
- data projector
- mini kitchen
- coffee maker and kettle