Opening times and prices
Last admission at 17:30 (5.30pm). Closing time at 18:00 (6pm).
Ticket prices during the summer season 30 May – 28 August
- Adults 14 €
- Children (7–15 yrs.) 5 €
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 7 €
- Family ticket 33 €
Ticket prices 1 Jan – 29 May and 29 August – 31 December
- Adults 12 €
- Children (7–15 yrs) 5 €
- Children under 7 years free admission
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 6 €
- Family ticket (2 adults plus 2–4 children) 29 €
- Groups (over 10 persons) -25%
- Groups of pupils or students (over 10 persons) à 2,50 €
Free admission to the museum is granted for
- the staff members of other museums, members of ICOM
- students of the field
- representatives of the press
- tour guides and tour leaders, and bus driver entering with their group
A valid membership card is required for free admission.
Pupils and students of early childhood education, comprehensive schools and upper secondary education in Turku, as well as the teachers entering with the groups get free admission (with the exception of May and June, when the pupil and student group fee is charged from all pupil and student groups). The prerequisite for pupil and student prices is that the pupils/students must proceed as a single group within the museum, and a teacher or early childhood educator must act as the group leader.
No discounts are given for visits outside normal opening hours.
Please note, that dogs and other pets are not allowed in the museum. Assistance dogs are admitted.